A few of the irons in my writing fires:
1. Working on Flyboy, the YA novel, with a personal deadline of 2/28 to get the next two 2 chapters written, the first 5 chapters revised and the synopsis done.
2. Looking around for more work-for-hire projects. I’m basically searching online because it feels awkward to ask friends about it when I know they are scrambling for their work.
3. Working on short stories for magazines. Actually recycling and revising old stuff that I am now writer enough to improve.
4. Playing around with essays which is where much of my writing starting way back when writing essays for the parenting market.
5. Exploring the possibilities of teaching an online class which means exploring the various topics I might teach. Nothing definite in my head yet but I’m open to suggestions.