I’ve been tagged by minabirdwriter
Ground Rules: The first player of this “game” starts with the topic “5 weird habits of yours” and people who get tagged need to write a LJ entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
Boy, this really makes you stop and think, how much do I really want these people to know about me?
1. If I stop to tie one shoe I have to retie the other one so they are both the same amount of “tight.”
2. When I put food on my plate I eat all of one kind, then all of the next, and so on. I might take a taste of each one to start but then I pick which one I want to end with and eat them one at a time.
3. I write all my fiction first in longhand and I have to use the same kind of pen throughout.
4. Sometimes I make a mud puddle just so I can smell the mud. (Hey, I live in California where we don’t get much rain.)
5. My ideal closet would be a bedroom with nothing but walls and hooks on the walls where I could hang things out in plain sight rather than behind doors in a cramped closet. Until then, the chair and the knobs on the dresser drawers will have to do.